See status of your web page SEO in light of Google webmaster guidelines.
Analysis of Web page data, design, content and technical aspects
Here is some guidelines on using the plugin for best results.
1. Before using the plugin:
Please check out the “Notes” tab, next to “New Scan” tab before scanning any web page.
And scan only web pages from your web site.
2. After scanning the web page:
When scan is complete a report is displayed on the admin page. It will display 4 tabs named “data”, “design”, “content”, and “technical” on 4 different aspects of web page. They are explained bellow.
Results are displayed in tables along with charts using Google chart API for important data visualization. Tables are with 3 columns, they are: Aspect Name, Results Obtained and Action to be taken.
You can also print the report with a click.
Now, hover over underlined texts like → this example , to see details about that point on tooltip.
Similarly, hover over charts and play with them to explore more.
1. Data: Title Tag, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Canonical Link, Meta Robots, Favicon Link, Social Sharing Data (Language, Type, Site Name, Title, Description, URL, Image).
2. Content: Images, Text Hierarchy, text/html Ratio, Link Numbers, Link Attributes.
3. Design: HTTP Requests, Stylesheet import url, Style Attribute, Browser Compatibility, Visual Completion, Rich Snippet.
4. Technical: URL, If-Modified-Since, Caching, Keep Alive, gzip compression, CMS.
It is way too far from being perfect.
I have planned next 4 upgrades already and working on next.
Currently there is version 1.6. compatible up to wordpress 3.6.1. In few months I will publish version 1.7. with ajax functionality and notification facility in metabox and admin bar. Some more points will also be added and current charts will be reconfigured. Hope this will help you with wordpress seo.
Your suggestion is warmly welcome. To suggest and to stay tuned about next upgrade: Follow me on Twitter
Tweet this message and help me spread the word → Free SEO scan for WordPress websites – Tweet